Whether your products move, turn, shape, mold, lift, dig, or haul, you can depend on Eaton's hydraulics products to deliver the performance you need to stay competitive. Eaton's unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world's preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions.
When the task requires reliable, efficient, cost-effective hydraulic muscle, you can count on SunSource and Eaton to deliver engineered solutions and service you can depend on.
View Eaton's motors including spool valve hydraulic motors, disc valve hydraulic motors, piston motors and vane motors.
View Eaton's directional control valves including solenoid, hydraulic or pneumatic pilot, lever, or mechanically actuated valves.
Pressure & Flow Control Valves
View Eaton's pressure and flow control valves including subplate and in-line mounting types. Various control types include remote, multiple pressure and venting.
PVM series pumps have the widest displacement range, 18 to 141 cc (1.1 to 8.6 in3), at operating pressures up to 280 bar (4061 psi). The design incorporates advanced features that reduce noise levels by more than 50%.
- Press Brakes
- Injection Molding Machines
- Full range of displacements available from 18cc up to 141cc, Up to 280 bar
- Six frame sizes designed specifically to optimize pump performance to the requirements of displacement
- PC, PFC, Industrial Controls
- Service Manual
- Product Line
These four-way solenoid operated proportional valves offer high dynamic performance
which enables them to be used in closed loop applications previously only possible using conventional servo valves.
- Die casting & foundry
- Machine tool
- Marine/ Offshore
- Primary metal
- Pulp & paper
- Test equipment & simulation
- Tubine control (wind, steam, water)
- Wood processing
Axis Pro™ Specs
- Size 3 40 lpm @ 1000 psi (70 bar) 75 lpm max
- Size 5 100 lpm @ 1000 psi (70 bar) 180 lpm max
- Max pressure 5000 psi (350 bar)
- 85C ambient temperature rating
- Product Line
Eaton is one of the leading global suppliers of hydraulic and lubrications systems that significantly improve equipment dependability and service life for many industries.
The Internormen product line includes a wide range of filters in single and duplex versions that many have considered the industry standard.
They provide customers with a different kind of filtration -- from tank-mounted return line or suction filters to in-line or flange mounted or manifold mounted pressure filters, to air breathers and suction strainers.
- Hydraulic & Lubrication Oil Filters
- Mobile Hydraulics Product Line
- Video Library